Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
- £300 - £350 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 14 Aug 17
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading investment bank, on a 6 month rolling contract basis. The ideal candidate will be execution focused, with the ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders including both the business and other core support areas in order to facilitate business growth.
- Ensuring operational compliance with new regulations.
- Integration and use of Business Intelligence tools into BAU teams to ensure processes are run efficiently.
- Interact with the Business, Technology, Legal, Compliance and other Operations teams to be able to interpret and analyse regulatory reporting rules.
- Provide systems and product expertise to key stakeholders to enable smooth implementations of technology solutions for new regulatory reporting.
- Experience in non-financial regulatory reporting environment, particularly reporting of derivative products.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects and contracts.
- Proven technical and analytical skills, a control mentality with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong focus on control issues, processes and procedures.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment, able to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.