- Salary: GBP180 per day
- Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
My client, a leading bank, is currently recruiting for an experienced file reviewer to join a project based in Liverpool. This is an immediate vacancy with the manager looking to move things forwards very quickly
Successful candidates will be expected to have the following skills and knowledge. Some instruction and training is available but tight timescales means that the successful candidate must have the relevant experience and knowledge to start quickly.
- Relevant legal experience which should include knowledge of Commercial property transactions and knowledge of supporting security across a range of commercial lending transactions. We are looking for an experienced para-legal or qualified solicitor with 2 years' experience. It would also suit former bank employees who have worked in Corporate Banking or Credit with knowledge of Securities or the appropriate ACIB qualification.
- The ability to use and understand land registry information and interpret Companies House information
- The ability to interpret Bank sanction tickets and cross reference them to security documentation
- An understanding of facility letter documentation supporting Commercial lending transactions although it is the relevance to security here that is important not complex financial covenants etc.
- Accuracy and the ability to work as part of a team in a structured manner are essentially qualities.
- The ability to capture and record information on databases will be required