VP, Program Manager, Regional Consumer Banking Operations Strategic Initiatives, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for managing and implementation of the technology capabilities required by operations and customer centres to support Digital Servicing model.
- Implement automation agenda to transform consumer banking operations across DBS.
- Lead the execution and delivery of these capabilities in collaboration with various technology groups
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on initiatives - from conceptualization to implementation.
- Re-engineer the end-to-end process, analyse and review operations solutions.
- Drive and manage project portfolio:
- Manage overall program financials and work closely with business stakeholders & financial controllers to obtain program funding and develop business plans.
- Facilitate and assess budget, scope, risk and impact assumptions before project is undertaken
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in systems development, program management and / or business process improvement initiatives.
- Proven track record and experience in managing change management projects
- A hands-on team player who is able to see the big picture, possesses a can-do attitude and able to handle ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, coordination and planning skills
- Ability to work with senior management (interact & influence) across organization
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong presentation skills
- Good, sound knowledge of banking and technology
- Good teamwork and inter-relationship skills
- Adaptable, disciplined and focused
- Organised and systematic
- Proven analytical skills
- Understanding of financial services applications in a cross-functional & diverse cultural environment
- General appreciation of system development life cycle (including Agile methodology)
- Change management experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.