VP, Process Transformation Lead, Regional Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead a team to Re-engineer the end-to-end Retail banking operations process
- Analyze and document the business requirements
- Review functional specifications
- Manage UAT
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces project standards.
- Work closely with regional teams and country teams to ensure timely delivery of project
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Lean / Six Sigma Certified (BB / MBB)
- Change management experience
- General appreciation of system development life cycle
- At least 8 years’ experience in systems development and / or business process improvement initiatives. Preferably with project life cycle experience in Financial Services Industry in the following areas:
- Strong leadership skills with sound, analytical and decision making abilities
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of staff and vendors
- Proven track record of process reengineering experience, using known methodologies such as LEAN, Six Sigma, etc
- Lean / Six Sigma certified
- Strong people-relations and influencing skills
- Demonstrate Critical thinking: ability to suggest improvements and identify risks
- Strong Service orientation: ability to prioritize & ability to manage operations' expectations
- A highly organized individual with solid project management skills
- Operations research/quantitative or modelling background
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication and people skills
- Ability to work independently and with diverse teams
- Objectivity, perseverance and an inquisitive mind are desirable qualities
- Domain expertise in Consumer Banking products and processes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good, sound knowledge of banking and technology
- Good teamwork and inter-relationship skills
- Adaptable, disciplined and focused
- Organised and systematic
- Proven analytical skills
- Well versed in MS Office: Word, Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.