Six Sigma Black Belt
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Aug 17
Six Sigma Black Belt• As a driver and lead facilitator in cross-functional process redesign using tools such as LEAN, Six Sigma, Design Thinking and Benchmarking
• Involved in formulating digital and process transformation strategies to increase organization effectiveness and drive quality excellence
• Identify and scope improvement opportunities across business functions in the Bank and solicit for support from the relevant product and process owners
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, or other related fields, with at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the banking industry.
• Strong technical skills in process innovation and project management, including trends/best practice research, process modeling, measurement, data and process analysis.
• Experienced in facilitating or managing large scale cross-functional process projects for digital transformation and organization change that have achieved demonstrable results.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, communication and people skills
• Ability to work independently and with diverse teams
• Objectivity, perseverance and an inquisitive mind are desirable qualities
• Candidates with Six Sigma Master Black Belt/LEAN Master will have an added advantage.