Officer, Equities Derivatives Confirmation - Treasury Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Securities
- 17 Aug 17
This role sits within the Capital Market Operations team and supports the global equity derivatives business. It requires liaising with many different Operations, Technology and Trading groups across Singapore, London and Toronto offices, therefore high attention to detail and superior client service is of great importance.
As the role will operate in a highly regulated environment, a high degree of flexibility is required to accommodate last minute projects and ad-hoc requests where necessary.
The ideal candidate will need to have solid experience in Global Equity Derivatives and systems including Murex and Sophis. There will be an expectation that the candidate will need to perform a control function to review, prepare and track all Derivatives trade documentation accurately and on a timely basis, and in compliance with the bank’s confirmation policy and procedures.
- Solid understanding of derivative products, markets and trade lifecycle.
- Familiarity with the various systems used by the business is beneficial (i.e. Sophis, scrittura and GED Murex)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication verbal and written skills, with emphasis on the ability to communicate with Front-office and various groups.
- Self-motivated, able to develop tactical solutions for day-to-day problems.
- Proven relationship management skills, detail-oriented with the ability to follow up on items proactively or determine appropriate steps for timely resolution
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities within a highly demanding environment.
- Working knowledge of macros is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in Equities Derivative Operations
- Sound knowledge of Capital Market Products as well as Operational Trade flow especially the Derivative products and markets.
- Understanding of ISDA documentation.
- Bachelor degree (ideally in accounting/banking/finance/economics)
- Ability to work on Singapore Public Holidays