- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 04 Aug 17
Murex Testing Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our customers, our people and the communities we serve.
FM Trade Processing & Post Trade Technology is a dynamic and diverse team in multiple locations that focuses on enhancing the operational capabilities of the Financial Markets post trade functions.
A successful candidate is expected to:
* Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones
* Ensure that all testing activities are carried out in accordance with the project plan
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities / Deliverables
* We are looking for a Murex Testing Manager with very strong capabilities in Strategic Project Identification, Program management, Change Management, and People management in capital markets business. We would like the candidate to have proven capabilities delivering high impact initiatives, effective communication and negotiation and strong initiative and drive. A good understanding of Murex is mandatory.
* You should be able to understand testing efforts by analyzing the requirements of the project
* You are required to track and prepare reports on testing activities like test results, test case coverage, resource requirements, defects picked up, performance baselines, etc...
* You are required to enforce testing governance and prepare / update the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of the project
* Furthermore, you will ensure that the senior management team are kept updated and abreast of plans and achievements.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
* Deep knowledge and understanding of Murex configuration with in-depth Murex integration experience
* Experience in at least one Murex implementation
* Strong understanding of Project planning and governance for multiple projects and requirements for successful implementation
* Effective communication through oral, written and presentations to executives across levels
* Facilitating working sessions/ workshops for mid and senior leadership will be an advantage
* Understanding of statistical analyses, ops Research & analytics. Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses to drive results
* Ability to guide, coach and build strong, collaborative relationships with team members and foster a productive team environment. Seeking diverse views to encourage innovation and high performance, and demonstrated ability to get the best out of his team;
* Degree holder, preferably a Master's
* FX / Cash Management / Derivatives product and functions knowledge essential
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.