Head of Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 18 Aug 17
Established Corporate Bank is looking to hire an experienced Head of Operations.
- Daily planning and management of Operations Department.
- Identify and support business needs in all aspects of Operations including Treasury, Loans, Trade.
- Perform processing and settlement of FX, MM, derivatives, IRS, CCS, Bonds trading and treasury bills.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives and enhancements.
- Perform account management activities such as customer information maintenance, deposits placement and rollover, and funds transfer transactions.
- Handle security documents custodianship and maintain customer’s credit limits.
- Process disbursement, rollover and settlement of loan transactions for bilateral loan, syndicated loan and trade loan.
- Cover loan and trade finance transactions in case of need.
- Liaise with loan agency bank and Treasury Department for rate fixing and funding requirements.
- Perform daily reconciliation, management and regulatory reporting.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- A tertiary qualification with minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Experience in both transaction processing and approval is necessary.
- Knowledge of international trade finance, loan operations and middle office function is desirable.
Interested Applicants, please forward an updated CV in WORD DOC, to Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio at email@example.com (R1106978 / 16S8107). We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.