- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Sep 17
Family Segment Marketing Manager, Group Marketing - Group Consumer Financial Services
Family Segment Marketing Manager, Group Marketing - Group Consumer Financial ServicesRoles & Responsibilities:
- Drive segment profitability and market share by executing cross-sell initiatives with wealth as a core component.
- Partner the Analytics and research team to garner insights, engage Product team and Distribution channels to support segment strategy and campaigns.
- Support the implementation of marketing initiatives within approved timeframes and budget ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and internal policies.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are rolled out timely and tracked regularly.
- Prepare and conduct staff training prior to launch of initiatives.
- Help manage customer service queries arising from marketing initiatives.
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant marketing experience in a financial institution.
- Has a good understanding of customer segmentation, banking products and the financial services industry.
- Has a positive, can do attitude with the ability to multi task and prioritize work.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively across multiple internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives that help meet KPIs.
- Possess the tenacity to develop win-win initiatives for own team, across segments, product managers and sales teams.
- Has an inquisitive mind with a keen interest in using data analytics to interpret findings and use as input to report and improve programme ROI.
- Is detailed, organized and highly committed.
- Enjoys challenges and has the ambition to grow to the next level.