EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – PRIVATE EQUITY
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Aug 17
A private equity real estate fund (“PERE”) focused on investment strategies in Southeast Asia is currently looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to join their team in Singapore.
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments and receive visitors
- Arrange team calls, conference calls, corporate events, participate and support internal/external meetings
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels, travel visa and transportation, etc
- Support new hire on-boarding and provide administrative support for resigned staff
- Update contact lists, calendar management, etc
- Manage the purchase of office supplies as required
- Coordinate and work closely with internal and external professionals/institutions/government authorities on corporate secretarial or banking related matters
- Organize and maintain files of manager's correspondence and records, dropbox etc
- Assist in ad-hoc business requests as assigned by principals
- Undergraduate or diploma graduate with at least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Highly proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to details, prioritize workload with ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Presentable, confident and comfortable interacting with people at all levels
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English. Additional language skills preferred - Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, and/or Mandarin
- Willingness to travel internationally, if required
- Preferred Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS Word format, stating your current/expected salaries and availability, preferably with photo enclosure.
All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified.