- SGD 300 to 400K base
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 16 Aug 17
Our client is a renowned international bank with an impressive track record and is a market leader in its field. They are seeking a Digital Chief Operating Officer (COO) in a global strategic role to support the Global Head of Digital Banking.
Successful applicants will need to have extensive relevant experience in a similar role with a large exposure and extensive knowledge in the Digital Retail Banking business. Deep understanding of operations, processes and work flows with a strong aptitude for risk management and Governance.
- Process & Governance (Digital Banking): Support the Global Head, Digital Banking in executing the digital strategy, reinforcing exemplary control and governance, influencing strategic functional alignment and engagement, and enabling business growth through productivity and discipline. Lead the design of global processes and controls consistently within the digital space.
- Drove and manager Governance for Digital with focus on end to end Process Design, Standardization and Operational Risk. Maintain Group design standards and exercise controls over deviations if any.
- Drive the risk, compliance and governance agenda and coordinate cross functional efforts to reduce operational loss and audit failures.
- Deliver Operational aspects for Digital Banking: Support the Global Head, Digital Banking to manage operational aspects to deliver business agenda
- Process Control Design – Design and implement evolving process controls as we migrate our business to digital platforms. Establish digital controls within our systems to enable minimal errors in capture of information critical for business.
- Process Control for Digital Channels: Establish and regularly evaluate E2E processes for an effective control environment for Digital Channels including ATM/CDMs that are aligned to the Retail Banking strategy and product implementation
- Standardisation and Transformation: Own the standardization and transformation roadmap for the business and act as the change control owner for the business to prioritize and streamline projects and changes and minimize execution risk
- Data Management: Responsible to coordinate various data remediation plans and provide governance oversight to ensure that RB is fully complied with DQMF and meets GRC commitment of reducing Data Management residual risk to Medium by June 2018.
Interested candidates click the Apply button or contact Marek Danyluk at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence Number: 15S7496