Data Quality Team Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Aug 17
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the WM Data Quality team in Singapore. You will ensure the integrity of data in client static data systems and partner with different strategic projects and regulatory requirements in verification and remediation of client static data.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in business or engineering, preferably with some programing experiences.
– team management experience [optional: preferably in a shared services center]
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools like talent development and assessment tools)
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.