Corporate Actions Specialist (Asset Management)
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Aug 17
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– Ensure that Corporate Actions (CA) postings and instructions are processed in a timely manner
– Handle internal and external client CA event enquiries
– Liaise with our portfolio managers, brokers, custodians, legal and tax specialists on CA queries
– Resolve CA cash and stock reconciliation discrepancies
– Manage short deadline events due to late market announcement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Corporate Actions team in Singapore supporting the Asset Management Business. We are part of a Global team with responsibilities across Asian Securities. We aim to be a resource to the business by providing subject matter expertise.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– 1-3 years of experience with Corporate Actions
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– totally focused on client service
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.