Contract Senior, Business Process Analyst – MEGA, Data Management, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead/support new projects as business analyst capacity with an essential understanding of MEGA capabilities.
- Support facilitation of the rollout of MEGA EA tool for all pillars across the bank.
- Champion the change management to onboard business units across the bank into MEGA Repository by providing leadership, guidance.
- Able to propose approaches to improve quality of process models through Regulations, Reports and Dashboards.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of trainings.
- Timely delivery of projects and initiatives assigned from time to time.
- Understand and explain MEGA process modelling standards to ensure coherence, consistency and quality of the information stored in the repository.
- Provide subject matter expertise in process modeling, analysis and design, to guide new users from BU/SU.
- Support new projects and capabilities utilizing MEGA for mapping bank-wide architecture.
- Champion MEGA expansion in relevant BU/SU and functional areas and change management in the Bank.
- Drive and manage BCBS239 requirements from MEGA perspective.
- In-depth industry and academic knowledge with minimum 8 years proven experience in process analysis and design; familiarity of DBS data and business landscape would be an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ hands on experience using modelling tools for process and end-to-end solution design.
- Knowledge and experience on how data and application are integrated with business processes, policies and regulations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge in risk and governance concepts
- Highly organized and structured thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
- Proven ability and experience in EA/BPM tool training, internal awareness and cross team engagements.
- Hands on project management and team management experience in EA/BPM Solution implementation projects.
- Desired experience on BCBS239 delivery and MEGA EA/BPM tool.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.