Client Negative News Monitoring Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Aug 17
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business, but also identify and manage Financial Crime risk? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Review and analyse automated systematic client monitoring process output.
– Assess risk and make escalation decisions.
– Act as the key contact for client advisors and client advisor assistants
- Liaise with different parties along the onboarding and ongoing client monitoring process to deliver the desired results for business
– Provide the management reporting to senior managers in Group Operations and Business
– Manage the queue of alerts, and escalations to and from the Business, related to ongoing negative news monitoring
– Supervise and provide the necessary coaching to upskill the team
– continuously review and improve the ongoing monitoring process and service delivery experience.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Middle Office team in Wealth Management. Our role is to oversee the front to back operation environment and to ensure the clients are onboarded and managed in a seamless and efficient manner with the collaboration with key stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
• a university degree with at least 3 years of experience in a Client Onboarding/KYC role
• experience of team management and coaching
• client focus and good interpersonal ability to manage stakeholders of all levels coupled with the confidence to always challenge and ask questions
• a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving
• a fast learner and able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
• organised, able to multi-task and prioritise
• able to take accountability and ownership and see cases through to closure
• self-motivated and result-oriented
• able to communicate clearly and effectively to different stakeholders
• a good team player with strong attention to detail
• able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.