Centralized Client Servicing Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Are you a person with high client servicing standards? Do have the know-how to understand the different activities in operations? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Be part of the front line client service team providing unparalleled service to our client advisors
– Offer advice and support to client advisors in regards to account maintenance, document transaction lifecycle, static and service requests
– Understand our client advisors needs and communicate effectively with them as well as the supporting teams within UBS
– Further develop the processes to improve the service quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Centralized Client Services team in Singapore. Our role is to be the first point of contact for relationship managers who have any queries related to operations. By improving the self-help information and working closely together with the different service delivery teams, we ensure that operations can better support the relationship managers and our clients.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in finance or business
– several years of experience in operational roles
– good understanding of the different banking operation processes especially in securities, on-boarding and documentations
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– a good team player
– able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
– a person with high service level standards
– skilled at looking for ways to improve (you're a keen observer and problem solver)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.