Business Analyst, Risk & Trading platform, MIFID2
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 03 Aug 17
My client, one of the global banks in Singapore, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team working on MIFID2 Programme for Risk & Trading platform. You will be joining their high performing team, working on them in house cross asset class in-house built platform.
About the position:
- Communicate and interact closely with Project Managers, Quantitative analysts, Developers, testers and key business stakeholders
- Gather requirements from front office stakeholders and generate innovative solutions
- Translate requirements into BRD/FSD
- Apply Agile development methodologies
- Work across FX, Rates, Commodities and Credit.
- Review test cases, work on UAT/SIT, manage change requests
- Financial Market knowledge across different assets classes
- Experienced working on global programme as Business Analyst/ Project Manager/ Application Owner/ Product Owner
- Experienced working on Front office pricing and risk systems
- Quantitative finance and curve construction understanding, experience working with analytics libraries
- Exposure to trade execution platform, pre-trade or regulatory programme
- Ability to produce documentation by gathering & translating business needs to functional requirements.
- Agile methodology, work across different work streams.
- Experience in MIFID
The role will be a Permanent position
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454