Associate / Analyst, Business Analyst, IBG Ops - Regional Corporate Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Explore and engage Institutional Banking Operation Units on initiatives to automate manual processes with the objective to achieve productivity gain and eliminate operational errors.
- Prepare system enhancement requests for opportunities identified.
- Drive the delivery of system enhancement projects, within committed budget and timeline
- Represent the department in system migration project, co-ordinate user requirements, review of functional design documents, perform user acceptance test and co-ordinate conversion exercise.
- Create and execute project management plan, aligning to project management methodology and standards.
- Provide timely update and status reports on progress of projects / new activities / initiatives
- Manage project issues and risks.
- Support Operation Managers to ensure smooth implementation and successful delivery of strategic projects and initiatives through to benefits tracking, including risk review.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Computing, Operations Management or related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in project management support, preferably in Corp Loans or Banking Ops.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
- Sound knowledge of institutional banking products/services and respective end-to-end operation workflows for best in class services delivery
- Effective presentation skills with expertise knowledge of MS Office applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.