- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 Aug 17
Admin ExecutiveRoles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments, liaise with contacts and staff members in the region.
- Handle incoming calls, daily correspondences and confidential documents in a professional manner
- Prepare reports - collect and analyze relevant information, including preparation of presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Plan and organize department events.
- Participate in ad hoc departmental projects.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Maintain corporate Organisation charts, telephone listing and corporate documents
- Organize travel itineraries, flight bookings and hotel arrangements
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- General ad-hoc administrative support as and when required.
- Tertiary education, preferably with a degree.
- Fast learner with a track record of handling stretched assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good command of spoken and written English.
- At least 8 ~ 10 years of experience in a similar capacity reporting to senior management.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive and keen to take on ad-hoc project related work.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, including outlook