Manager, FX Operations
- GBP15118.25 - GBP19437.75 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 11 Aug 17
A dynamic shared services company within the banking industry is looking for a talented Manager, FX Operations based in Kuala Lumpur! In this role, you will lead a team and be responsible for all technical expertise within the FX Service Delivery group.
About the Manager/Senior Manager, Fund Accounting role:
As a Manager, you will be responsible for the development of the FX Service Delivery team, ensuring the progress and direction of the department is aligned to business strategies and plans. You will also be responsible for the coaching, mentoring and providing timely, regular feedback to direct reports and ensuring that through annual goal setting meetings.
- Represent RBC Investor & Treasury Services at various FX related forums
- Act as the Oversight delegate for the FX processes ensuring that key aspects of home location oversight requirements are met through consistent follow up on key controls, KPIs, oversight meetings
- Responsible for quality, professional liaison with Client's to ensure that Client's are educated and understand RBC Investor & Treasury Services requirements for the processing of all FX related products in a timely manner and efficient manner
- The selection of quality staff, using behavioural competency interviewing techniques, ensuring the standard and calibre of incumbents is at such a level as to maintain delivery of superior service to all Client's at all times
- Responsible for the performance management within FX Service Delivery group through the timely completion of the PPRP / Competency profile / Competency profile assessment and Personal Development Plan process
- Extensive knowledge of Foreign Exchange products & Services
- Similar experience gained within an International banking environment
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- To form a strong working relationship with the front office traders
- Strong proven track record of effectively managing teams
- Superior oral and written skills, able to articulate business plans and cases
- Strong knowledge of market and best practice
This is a global banking group with a top-class Consumer and Corporate Banking business servicing an international group of clientele. As part of their continuous growth effort, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for experienced candidate to join their FX Operations team based in Kuala Lumpur.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing Manager, FX Operations role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125