Back Office Manager - Asset Management Company - Luxembourg
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 14 Aug 17
My client is an Asset Management company with a solid standing in Europe. Due to the excellent reputation that they have built and the following growing activity, they are now looking for a Back Office/Operations Manager. This person should have strong people management skills (there is a team of experienced people to manage) and a good technical knowledge (ideally acquired in an asset management firm or a Back office in a Bank).
- You will manage a team of experienced people;
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day business of the Back-Office/Operations;
- You will be in charge of the quality of the operations and the observance of the deadlines;
- You oversee the documentation, working procedures and processes and assure that they are constantly in line with the business expectations;
- You have to keep yourself informed about all changes on new systems, regulations, processes and best practices to assure a healthy business.
- You have an university degree in economics, finance, audit or equivalent field;
- You are fluent in English and French (Dutch, Luxembourgish or German would be a real asset);
- You have a previous experience (5 years minimum) in Back-Office environment in an Asset Management company or a Bank;
- You have knowledge of cash, securities, corporate actions and settlement processes.
- You have strong management skills;
- You have a proven leadership and excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are solution oriented and can react quickly;
- You are quality driven.
- A permanent contract in an exciting environment;
- A fixed salary and benefits according to your skills and experience;
- A high responsibility role within a well-reputed firm.
If you are interested please send your application to Claude May or if you know someone who could be interested do not hesitate to forward this ad.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within 1 week. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.