Software Development Engineer
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Limited
- 01 Aug 17
Our client is a global mass media and market information provider and headquarter in US
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed upon specifications provided by others Creates and executes unit testing and integration testing ensuring module meets requirements Executes on provided design May provide technical support to operations or other development teams Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Typically works on one project at a time and as a member of the project team(s) or as part of a specialist cross-project team on multiple developments.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
- Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
- High Diploma / Degree in IT / Computing Studies or equivalent
- University graduates will be considered
- Solid experience in Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, SQL, PL/SQL
- Working experience in software house would be advantage
- Database experience on Oracle would be advantage
If interest, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Mr. Jim CHIM at +852 28300145 / 63753928 for more details