Project Manager-Top Tier Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 11 Aug 17
Our client is adding this perm headcount to the project management team due to a critical project happening now.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
* Initially Project management for one or more specific sub-streams within the MiFID II programme
* All technical aspects of project management including defining and maintaining project plans, tracking milestones, maintaining RAID logs, providing status reports
* Leading and working collaboratively across multiple business lines and stakeholder groups including both within PWM and across divisions.
* Role may require the individual to perform detailed requirements analysis, including drafting requirements specifications for sign-off, documentation of current and future state processes etc.
* Working with multiple technology teams to co-ordinate requirements, design, build, test and release of functionality
Extensive experience (5 years+) of the banking industry
Strong and demonstrable Project Management experience (4 years +) within an IT environment
Experience of the full software development lifecycle
Experience of Business Analysis
Ability to perform a hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst role
Excellent communication, relationship-building and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with a broad group of people, including business representatives, technologists, legal and compliance
Programming experience in a professional context
Software and system design
Chinese language proficiency (Mandarin)