Programme Manager, Global Asset Management
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Aug 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a Global Asset Manager with a strong presence in APAC is seeking a high calibre senior Project manager/ Pragramme manager to join their business transformation department and incharge of large scale business transformation programme.
- Covering all aspects of programme delivery, impact analysis and dependency management with other business infrastructure initiatives across multiple countries and functions.
- Incharege of regulatory changes, such as MIFID II and Hong Kong OTC regulations.
- Understand the business requirements and provide inputs to simplify the processes
- Facilitate business change management
- Understand the dependencies on the Business As Usual tasks and resource requirements
- Deliver the agreed scope of the project on time, on budget
- Manage stakeholders communication and engagement through the project lifecycle
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement efficient solutions to support business projects.
- Ensure core deliverables and associated outcomes are achieved for the business as per the approved business case of the initiatives
- Minimum 10 years of Experienced in leading large scale business programme within the asset management industry preferred
- Fluency in Both English and Cantonese
- Strong Communicate and project management skills
- Bachelor Degree
For a confidential enquire, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email at Lfan@morganmckinley.com.hk. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.