Head of PMO
- HK$1.0-1.2mil base salary
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 01 Aug 17
Banking organisation is seeking a Head of PMO to lead the project governance of a large number of projects in the bank. As part of the change management team you will responsible for project governance and helping the business decide on its project priorities.
- Proven track record in project portfolio governance management either as the lead of a large PMO or transformational programme change
- A clear understanding of the Bank’s approach to the management of projects, or equivalent experience gained in other organisations
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, working with resources across the organisation to complete deliverables and maintain effective working relationship
- Sound judgment to balance risks, operating efficiency and customer experience
- A project management qualification is desirable (PMP, PRINCE2), and you’ll have a strong understanding of process improvement frameworks (Lean SixSigma, ADKAR, BPMS
If you would like to apply to this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 2537 0333 for a confidential discussion.