Head of Operations, Regional Corporate Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 14 Aug 17
Looking to become a Head of Operations in a Regional Corporate Bank in Hong Kong?
Your new company
Our client is a leading regional corporate bank that is expanding steadily in Hong Kong. You will get the opportunity to join a platform that offers a multinational and stable working environment. In addition, you will get the opportunity to work in a prime location with highly experienced colleagues.
Your new role
As the Head of Operations, you will get the opportunity to manage four business teams including trade finance, settlement, IT and general administration. Apart from daily BAU monitoring, you will be tasked with reviewing and modifying the organisational workflow and procedures. You will monitor and changes in laws and regulations and ensure the business protocols are up to date. Moreover, you will monitor the budget of the department and coordinate with other business lines to ensure a smooth delivery of operational procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate banking experience, with 4 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in managing multiple teams
- Knowledge of trade finance and settlement
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What you'll get in return
- Stable corporate bank
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fast-track career and development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+852) 2230 7916 for a confidential discussion.