Fund Operations, Officer
- Attractive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 18 Aug 17
A leading global investment group is looking for a high-calibre candidate to join the team. Candidate with less experience will also considered.
- Support fund managers in daily fund operations, such as preparing fund reports and settlement issues.
- Handle general fund administration such as fund subscription and redemption.
- Liaise with fund prime brokers, custodians and other service providers.
- Handle registration process such as securities account opening.
- Maintain and prepare accurate daily/weekly/monthly fund reports by using fund operating system (“Tradar”).
- Handle enquiries from fund manager and investors.
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company requirements.
- Work closely with risk manager to identify, analyse and report the portfolio risk management issues.
- NAV and related function for authorized fund products.
- QFII and RQFII related trade processing, reconciliations and related functions.
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business Administration and Finance is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the fund management or related industry.
- Good knowledge in fund dealing and administration.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.