Director, Business Management, Global Markets
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Aug 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My client, a global corpoate and investment bank is looking for a senior executive with strong experiencce in middle office and business management to join the company as Director.
- The Business Manager will assist the COO in building the products and platform for the Firm's businesses
- leading or participating in projects to launch new products, new businesses and other new initiatives;
- coordinating the new product approval process;
- defining business requirements; managing IT and business projects to support the business strategy; ensuring the projects are completed on time, within scope and budget;
- re-engineering operational flow and processes;
- developing policies, workflow and procedures;
- working closely with IT and coordinating with other support groups (e.g. Operations, Risk Management, Finance, Treasury, Legal and Compliance) in projects and initiatives;
- assisting the COO in preparing the financial budgets, business plans/proposals, management reports and presentations;
- leading or participating in projects and assignments as directed by the COO from time to time.
- Solid experience in the global market as business manager or Heading the middle office team
- Excellent product and business knowledge
- Strong project management skills.
- Result-oriented, energetic and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills; able to speak and write Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
For a confidential enquire, please kindly contact Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.