Access Management Data Engineer
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Aug 17
See job description for details
Technology & Information Risk (TIR) organization within Morgan Stanley is responsible to allow the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities. Access management (AM) team which falls under TIR organization, provides solutions that span all aspects of entitlement management, including change management during employee lifecycle events, review, provisioning, de-provisioning, auditing, reporting, adoption of applications using both in-house custom products and vendor products.
AM team is driving a new Strategic Entitlement Initiative, which will build a new entitlement lifecycle management platform based on new entitlement architecture that provides unified provisioning control, SoD and regulation control for all the business applications, and also define very consistent audit logs and reports based on complex regulation and audit requirements.
We are looking for an experienced data modeler / database developer to build entitlement data warehouse with high performance data access and extreme high data quality.*L1-JZ1
- Bachelor or Master degree with >3 years of hands-on ETL, database development (e.g. building stored procedure), database design and data modeling
- Solid experience in DB2 or other RDBMS platform, performance tuning, Data warehouse, ETL/Reporting tools
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Excellent team player that is capable of collaborating effectively with colleagues across the globe
- Data Analytics using R, Python or other languages.
- Scripting language, e.g., Perl or Python.
- Understanding with Linux/Unix development environment
- Programming experience (e.g. Java)