Client Onboarding Specialist
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Aug 17
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
– make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– process end of day controls
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Client Onboarding team in Beijing. Client onboarding team is responsible for the processing of KYC (Know Your Client) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) suspicious activities alerting prior new client relationship setup. The team's processes include client facing, client contact, client vetting, periodically KYC review, internal account setup coordination, KYC process and exception negotiation with Business and AMLC (AML Compliance), managing client queries and other client Onboarding control functions.
Your experience and skills
– proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
– a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, like EMIR and Dodd Frank
– some knowledge of onboarding
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.