- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 18 Aug 17
Technical Business Analyst/DevOps Analyst
Technical Business Analyst/DevOps AnalystWe are looking for a Technical Business Analyst/DevOps Analyst to join our Wealth Agile Release Train. This role is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to share their platform products and technical expertise, alongside their analytical skills, to work in Intermediary Portal team.
About the role
The candidate will be working in an agile team to deliver key digital features for the Wealth business. The main responsibilities will be:
• liaise with business operations to provide day to day support to advisers
• taking ownership of operational issues for short-term resolutions
• work with business analyst and solutions architect to develop longer term solutions
• responsible for the stability and maintenance of environments
• identify and exploit opportunities to improve the application environment throughout our application stack
• keep peers and business stakeholders informed with ongoing issues, potential risks and upcoming changes
We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience:
• strong analytical skills with the ability to define efficient solutions based on input from stakeholders
• strong communication skills, working with people of either business or technical backgrounds
• focus on documentation and knowledge sharing in every single endeavour
• ability to articulate personal capacity in sprint planning, calling out blockers and delivering to expectations
• strong of Database querying (SQL)
• good knowledge of scripting languages
Nice to haves
Whilst not necessary, it would be beneficial for the candidate to have experience in the following areas:
• digital online portals
• operations background
• AWS and cloud technologies
• continuous integration and continuous delivery
If this role offers the opportunity you're looking for, please apply here or reach out to Chirag Bhojani on 82324419 to learn more.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 08 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 06 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time