Senior Program Manager - Operations & Process Transformation
See job description for details
- Work on high profile transformational projects
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
With the market constantly changing and disruption becoming the new norm, our clients face the same challenges we do, pressure to reduce operating costs, create capacity so their people can do more and constantly evolve to ensure value is delivered. At KPMG our challenge is amplified - we need to embed this ourselves to enable our clients to do the same.
The purpose of this role is to plan, execute & deliver a large scale business transformation program across one or more of our Divisions and align to the KPMG Story:
- CLIENT: Be the clear choice for clients by driving business excellence in operational delivery. Create capacity so our people can foster stronger value add relationships with our clients. Enable client collaboration through real-time visibility of engagements
- GROWTH: Support the firm in changing their operating model in order to shift quickly to market needs. Unlock growth opportunities by reducing cost of delivery and in-turn making more clients profitable
- PEOPLE: Providing our people with a suite of standard operations services which creates capacity to generate new ideas
- EXECUTION: Reduce operational cost though process improvement, the elimination of break points and wastage and the introduction of automated business process management. Enable leverage models to be optimized in operations - the right person doing the right job at the right time. Create excellence in execution through the delivery of LEAN processes improvement
- CULTURE: Create a culture of knowledge sharing by supporting ideas that further enhance our operational excellence and client delivery
As a Senior Program Manager in our Transformation and Global Leverage team, your role will see you:
- Build & maintain projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieve goals and objectives
- Integrate projects under a program of work ensuring initiatives comes together from definition through implementation
Support initiatives targeting process excellence, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes
- Create and maintain project and program planning, communication and change management, and continuous improvement performance management
- Ensure organisational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Lead discussions and brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders and change team to determine the most appropriate strategy
- Identify most effective change strategy to mitigate risks and change resistance, and address issues that could impact stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Transformation/Project Management/Change Management or a related discipline
- Postgraduate qualifications or accreditation in Project or Change Management would be an advantage
- Experience in leading large scale business transformation projects encompassing behavioural/cultural process and IT change
- Substantial change or project management experience in the delivery of large, national projects from change strategy and project planning through to execution
- Experience in providing change management advice in a complex and large professional services or corporate environment
- Experience applying an industry accredited change or project management methodology (e.g. PROSCI)
- Exposure to ERP systems and ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) would be an advantage
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application
Advertised: 07 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 06 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time