Operations Liaison Officer
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Aug 17
Are you incredibly organised with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We're looking for someone like that to:
– communicate with the business, custodians and prime brokers to resolve trading, operational and accounting issues
– establish and maintain a great working relationship with custodians, portfolio managers, auditors, and other key business stakeholders, at times with clients.
– manage conflicting deadlines, prioritize deliverables and resolve audit, trading queries effectively with the custodian and key day to day contacts
– review and investigate breaks of any reconciliation exposed to futures, forwards, options, swaps, fixed income, equities, and income and expense accruals queries from the Recon team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working with our Operations team based here in Sydney. Your role will focus on UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd and will be assisting and supporting Operations function for the day to day and key deliverables and reporting. You will also act as a point of contact for our global hubs ie Hong Kong, Singapore, London, managing the custodians and servicing the Front Office and other business areas.
Your experience and skills
– 1 – 3 years working experience after graduating from university
- basic knowledge of fixed Income products or studied them
– good understanding of the Fund industry (including custodian) or asset management industry
– understanding the Australian Accounting Standards, IFRS and their applications to the Fund industry
– strong excel skills
– a problem solver and can work autonomously
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.